Quay Plastics Trading and Installation Declaration
By moving to the next stage and completing the information required to register your company on this website it is deemed that you have read and agreed to the terms of this declaration and that you do so as an authorised representative of your company (referred to below as The Company).
- I understand that the Quaycell Extended Guarantee applies to standard White fascias, soffits guttering and cladding only.
- I understand that, in order for installations registered by The Company on the www.quayplastics.co.uk website to benefit from the Quaycell Extended Guarantee, any PVC Roofline, Gutter and Cladding products used on the Installation must consist exclusively of Quaycell brand for the roofline (including any cladding) and the Kayflow brand for the guttering system.
- I understand that if for any reason Quay Plastics decides that an installation does not conform with point 1 above then any products provided under the Quaycell or Kayflow brands will only be covered by their standard product guarantees.
- I understand that the installation must conform with the maximum fixing centres, fixing types, fixings quantities and ventilation requirements set out in the Quay Plastics Specifier Guide and the Kayflow Rainwater Installation Guide and as required by the Building Regulations.
- I understand that The Company must only register the value of the roofline, cladding and rainwater installation for the purposes of the Guarantee (ie products and labour exclusive of vat), and not the installed value of any other products such as windows and doors.
- I understand that Quay Plastics reserves the right to withdraw The Company’s access to the Quaycell Extended Guarantee scheme on www.quayplastics.co.uk at any time if Quay Plastics considers that The Company has not complied with the terms of this Trading and Installation Declaration. Installations already registered prior to that time will continue to benefit from the Quaycell Extended Guarantee subject to 2 above.
- I understand that Quay Plastics does not condone pressure selling techniques of any kind and any evidence of such techniques being used by ‘the Company’ in the sale of installations registered on this website will, at Quay Plastics complete discretion, cause the installers registration to be withdrawn with immediate effect.
- I understand that Quay Plastics requires representatives of The Company to conduct themselves in a friendly, reasonable and non-threatening manner when in contact with customers for the purposes of sales, installation or after sales service and to take all reasonable steps to provide a positive customer experience that reflects well on the Quaycell and Kayflow brands and on The Company.
- I understand that registration on this website does not mean that The Company is in anyway endorsed by Quay Plastics, and The Company should not use such terms as " Quay Plastics or Quaycell Registered Installer" or "Approved Installer" for the purpose of sales and marketing.
REGISTER YOUR COMPANY>